Disqus for sparkdigital2011

Minggu, 23 Juni 2013

Tugas Bahasa Inggris Bisnis 2 - Hal 24 No. 1-10

Nama : Prengki Eka Prasetya
NPM : 21108520

TUGAS

hal-24 no. 1-10

1. Mary walked to school today. Rebecca drove her car. Alison rode her bicycle. Sandy took the bus.


2. When Alan slipped on icy sidewalk yesterday,he fell down and hurt his back. His back is very paintfull.

3. I didnt have any money yesterday,so my roomate lent me enough so I could pay for my launch.

4. The children had good time at the park yesterday. They fed the duck small pieces of bread.


5. Alice called the police yesterday because someone stole her bicyclr wjile she was in the library studying.    

She is very angry.

6. Dick left his apartment in a hurry this morning because he was late for school. That's why he forgot to bring his books to class.

7. The children drew pictures of themselves in art class yesterday.

8. I have a cold. Yesterday I fell terrible, but I'm feeling better today.

9. Last Night I hear a strange noise in the house around 02.00 A.M, so I got up to investigate.

10. My dog isn;t very friendly. Yesterday she bit my neighbor leg. Luckily, my dog is very old and doesn't have sharp teeth, so she didn't hurt my neighbor. selengkapnya..

3 komentar: